Friday, May 23, 2014

Singularity on GeForce 210

'Singularity' on GeForce 210 works smooth on my P4 HT. All off the video options are checked except for one last one I don't remember the name for. And I had changed the resolution too. So far it's a very interesting game. It's like Bioshock series. But I haven't yet gotten the TMD. I like the story too. Although the card was cheap, it lets me play cool games on P4 HT. I can run 'Reckoning' very smoothly on my P4. It didn't play 'The Witcher 2' & 'Saint's Row the Third' (or was it fourth?) very smoothly though. They were both very slow so I didn't continue.  Since 'Singularity' was released in 2010, I beleive it could play a lot of 2010 games. Since I wasn't very much into fps some years ago, I never played games like 'Far Cry', 'Crysis', 'Metro 2030' etc. But that doesn't mean I never played any. I've played some good ones. I still love 3rd person more but also play first person perspective ones. I never cared much about the perspective in adventure games though. Anyway, after I complete this, I'm going to try games like, 'Far Cry', 'Crysis', 'Metro 2033' etc. But considering 'Reckoning' was released in 2012, I believe the card could play most cool games that were released in 2012 as well? Or a few, at least. But I'm going to try some 2010 games first. Off course it could play some games of 2014 but I'm talking about the ones with full 3D graphics & all. I was also able to play Darksiders 2 on this card but I think I had to tone down the graphics a lot. I never completed that game though but it's still installed on my machine.

I also finished watching Breaking Bad. IMO season 4 was the best. The episode 8 of season 5 was a perfect ending for me. I hated everything that happened after that episode.

No comments: