Monday, May 05, 2014

Grindr

So a dude on 'Scruff' told me there are more dudes from my country on 'Grindr' than on 'Scruff' (which I think is a better app than 'Hornet'). So I downloaded it & sure there are more dudes from my country there. But my country also has douchebags. Since being openly gay (I'm actually bi) is hard in this country so people rarely share their photos. But I know how everyone just assumes you would be ok if you share your pic and I do agree that it's unfair if your pic isn't on a social/dating site/app. So I uploaded this pic that doesn't clearly show my face as there are other pics that have other body parts of dudes than their face, which I think is better than some crappy art or fake photos or photos of some hot celeb.



I was in bed when I thought of ways to take a picture of mine without showing my face and this is one of those pics which I ended up uploading on Grindr. Anyway, so I get a message from a dude telling me I have big nails & I should cut them down. My intention wasn't even showing my nails. It was to cover most of my face. So I tell him I don't like keeping my nails long normally. I was just lazy and wanted to upload a pic on the app ASAP. And he keeps on being mean to me, telling me how unhealthy & a bad habit it is to keep long nails and that I should cut them down ASAP, as if I was his teenage son. I thought of looking at his pic. I saw that his pic had his face very far to the right & you could only see the tips of his nose, mustache, lips, chin, forehead etc. i.e. his face was sideways and mostly hidden. And lo and behold, he was smoking in the pic. Not that I hate smokers but how is that a better habit from keeping your nails. And like I said, I don't like keeping my nails that long & I was just lazy & in my bed and wanted to upload my pic ASAP so I didn't notice. So I tell him about his pic and his smoking and he says smoking creates a mystery. As if it justifies his comments on me. Man, this is why I hate most of the people from my country. I had put the info on the app that I don't like shy & emotional guys. And he probably, reading that said, since you don't want me to be shy I would tell you to cut your nails. No, jackass, that's not, not-being-shy. That's being mean, especially if your pic isn't that different and when I'm explaining the reason of my nails in that pic. I wish people would change their attitude in this country.
   

2 comments:

Needlongnailguy said...

Hi, this may sound weird, I am into long nails fetish, so long nails on men are big turn on for me and some others men who into same fetish

http://nails.hyperphp.com

deja_vu said...

Cool. It's not weird. Or should I say, fetishes are MEANT to be weird lol. Mine are weirder. Thank you for commenting. How long do you like them? I don't usually keep mine long but it takes some time before I cut them since I'm lazy as I've mentioned.