Saturday, August 10, 2013

'The Last of Us' is overrated. (Relax, it's just an opinion)

Just completed 'The Last of Us.' It wasn't awesome but still a very good & enjoyable game. Knowing the speakers of my TV got fucked long time ago, I wish I had used my headphones sooner because I just did that with the last part of the game & the whole experience was different. Couldn't hear music & many other important sounds through the TV speakers. But that's not the reason that the game wasn't awesome. The game had these repetitive parts. The characters weren't that lovable. Ellie was likeable & Joel too I guess but I didn't really feel that they are cool characters. The story progression was slow given the length of the game. Some stealth parts were good but there weren't many stealth options. There were no tutorials for certain things that I thought were important. I liked the ending though. My game of the year is still 'God of War: Ascension.'

No comments: