Thursday, April 06, 2017

Must feminism ruin EVERY TV show?

I know the strategy of spreading feminism on TV & other media. What feminists do is wait and see if a TV show or a movie series has been successful. And if it does, they buy off some crew, include some feminists in the crew using money, whine about the show being sexist or having lack of feminism in it to convince producers & other TV Show makers to include the feminist poison in it hence ruining the shows and movies that we love to watch so that more people see how the world should be, be it far from reality. After ruining Arrow & Star Wars, they have apparently convinced the producers of the hit TV Show The Flash, which is more popular than the now boring Arrow, to add some feminist episodes and characters. Now, I've just started watching season three of, 'The Flash' & I'm very early in the show so I hope I'm wrong but this is about the episode three that I stopped watching because I got disgusted at what I saw. Lately, I had also mentioned why I had stopped watching the movie, 'The Revenant'. The reason is same here. Showing men evil and abusive to women to make people hate them and make them think that feminism is needed to stop this. Feminists have always had problems for showing women beautifully & yet they want producers to show men as rapists and abusive even though there are very unfair laws for men and women get away with crime. Lately, not that much thankfully. And I know who to thank, for this but that's the post for another day. Anyway, I watching the third episode of season three of, 'The Flash' when I saw that a father enter his home and start to tell two women about the food that should have been served. I was offended. Feminists want EVERY popular show to show that men are abusive and should be hated while off course their shows are full of misandry as well. But times are changing so I really hope that more people would stop listening to leftists and libtards and hopefully not ruin a good show. There are several evil villains in the shows, so there's no need to show a normal man abusing a woman in these times and these women are almost ALWAYS saved by a female hero, as if the female hero doesn't have anything else to do.  I might resume the epi soon & I hope it gets better. I don't want to stop watching another TV Show based on DC comics because of feminism.

No comments: