Saturday, April 26, 2014

The myth of male power.

This post was going to be about shirtless pics of Bruce Wayne from Detective Comics #30, but I just saw a pic and the caption in a newspaper and was disgusted with it. So I would post those pics in the next post after this.
I was going to take a newspaper to pour my fried eggs on and I caught a glimpse of a chic in red clothes sitting in an office. Nothing wrong with it off course but I don't know how I sensed it would be related to femitards. So I read the caption and sure enough it was blaming men. It said something like "in this men's society with their absurd laws, women aren't looked at nicely when they go out to work and even than this woman is not scared and is doing a job." I wish I could have scanned & posted the pic here but I was so disgusted that I hurried to take the newspaper to the kitchen so the sooner it was in the kitchen, the sooner it would get greasy with the eggs.
Whoever the poster is, he or  she has surely been living under a rock. This is 2014. I remember back in the90s, when I was a kid, living at Karachi, many women used to go out for a job. We had female teachers, vice principals, actresses, doctors etc & no men cared about their jobs. They used to drive cars and even vans back then too and I never saw any dudes, who worked at the gas stations, to even care who the gender was. In fact, I remember once when my friends and me needed lifts, we had asked this chic in the car for one and she acted liked we were flirting with her even though we were just a bunch of young teens and she was probably in her 30s. No one really cares what your gender is when you are going out of your house. No one did in the 90s & no one does it now. What laws are these femitards talking about? In fact that's the problem with the feminists. When no one cares, they get insecure. They want men to notice it's a woman driving the car and flirt with her. And when a women doesn't get flirted, thanks to feminists, they get frustrated and take their anger out in the articles which men publish without even caring it's coming from a femitard. Thanks to femitards, men are getting less and less rights in marriage laws. Fathers don't get to see their children and feminists are still unhappy. Soon our existence would be sexist to them. Someone needs to stop this kind of feminism before it ruins everything. This kind of feminism needs to be criminalized by the governments all over the world.
 In the pic, I was talking about, a guy sitting further could be seen. And he seems busy in his work and not even looking at the red chic. But I think that is her problem. She surely wants him to check on her. Or maybe she isn't even one of the femitards and they just got the pic on the net.
 BTW, I made a short femitard comic some days ago, which I'm going to post here. It shows how when you only disagree with a feminist, all she whines about is either misogyny or rape culture.


No comments: