Friday, April 26, 2013

Comic and Game

WTF??? Just read Talon #7. What the hell, man?
Spoilers:
First of all I hadn't liked the way that chic entered this book but it wasn't that bad. Then I hated the way they made Sebastian Clark evil. This doesn't seem planned if you've read the previous issues. It seemed like he was going to help Calvin take out the talons one by one and they just changed the story at the last minute and now this? Bane kills Calvin Rose??? He manages to break free from Batman's "inescapable" cuffs but Bane kills him like it was just a tree branch. I don't want to hate this comic but worse things keep happening. There could have been other twists but twists here are just senseless.

I've stopped playing 'The Walking Dead' I just can't decide between Carly and Doug : ( If there's any chance Carly can be my romantic partner later on, I would save her then but if not then I think I'd save Doug. I like them both though Carly can get too serious at times. I like the way she looks sideways. That's beautiful but Doug is cool too. I like him both ways as a straight guy liking a cool guy and as a gay guy liking a cute guy since I'm bi : P If there was an option of both being a romantic option later on, I'd choose Doug. But this is not Dragon Age. I know I can choose one and then the other in the next playthrough but I don't think I'd be playing this game anytime soon after I complete it. It's cool but I would hate to see Shawn dying again and again etc etc. So I've stopped since one or two weeks...

Want to play Injustice so bad.  

BTW, Superman looked hot in beard in Justice League 19. But it was a fake beard. Wish he grows up one, if he can. He looks really hot in beard.

No comments: