Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Impresions on God of War: Ascension


Alright, I completed God of War: Ascension. It was an awesome game. Another epic game in the series. The last boss battle was really epic. Almost as epic as Cronos fight from GOW3. The first boss made the game 9/10 for me quickly. It took time to get accustomed to the new controls however but once I did, they actually made more sense for me. I liked the idea of grabbing with shoulder buttons and reserving the face buttons for punches and kicks (I mean circle for secondary weapons instead for grabbing) The game got 10/10 for me by the time I reached the snake trains. It also got 0/10 for me when I was doing 'Trials of Archimedes' But the overall experience was great. So my overall  score would be 9/10 or maybe 9.5. I do wish there were more boss fights and some memorable music though.

I like Stig very much. Maybe even more than the new Director but wanted to make that meme for fun.

No comments: