Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shirtless Bruce Wayne

I gotta admit I loved John Layman's run on Detective Comics, especially his 'Emperor Penguin' story. The new team consists of Francis Manapul & Brian Buccellato. I don't know why they changed the writer and the artist. I actually love the artist. They both worked on 'Flash' together with the relaunch. His characters look too cute to me. I hated it when the artists had left. The 'Flash' got boring for me when this gorilla from another dimension (Grodd) fat-butted in. But as I said above, I loved John Layman's run on Detective comics & I got worried when I read the team would be changed with the issue 30. While I'm glad to see the art from Manapul, I really got bored of the story. Anyway, here are the pics of shirtless Bruce Wayne and once again Alfred gets lucky to not only see him shirtless but touch his sexy shoulder. Also, I wonder why they are back on talking about Damian. I remember an issue where they finally come to realize it's over and Damian wasn't coming back. It was either in Detective comics or most probably in 'Batman and Robin'. The writer surely didn't read that issue. If Damian is coming back, even then it should be a surprise. One can not re-worry about a character just because he was going to be re-introduced.




 

No comments: